Written by Tim Hoffman Monday, 25 October 2010 20:04
If the Chargers can't manage to hold the Patriots to under 37 yards in the first half, they are going to be in a big hole.
Like all sports analysts, I like to make predictions about what will happen each Sunday of the NFL season. While most predictions the so-called experts make are completely wrong once the games happen, and they move right along as if they never made them, I have no problem showing mine to the world.
It just so happens I forgot to post this before the games ran. But since I am the consummate professional, I am still going to reveal them here. Some of them were slightly off:
- If only the Oakland Raiders could score a little bit, they might have a chance against the Broncos.
- I think it's safe to say that due to the new NFL concussion rules, we won't see any tackles this Sunday.
- Carson Palmer has been absolute crap, time to drop him from my fantasy team.
- If there's a safe time to interrupt a man with a loud yell to challenge the quality of his razor blades, it's as he's pulling the sharp tip across his neck. Well done Gillette.
- Well, the one thing I like about replay is it allows them to always figure out what happened. They never just saw, we're not sure, I guess the Steelers win.
- Poor Cleveland Browns, you're not gonna know what hit you when the Saints get done with you.
- Let's be honest with each other, we all like the guy in the Miller Lite commercial's sequined dragon shirts. Just like we all like light beer with more taste, even if that taste is ass.
- Philadelphia isn't a great team, but they really perform in the 4th quarter.
- There will be a big increase in men willing to do things with their wives this week in Carolina and San Francisco, as the only NFL on TV for today will be these awful teams playing each other.
- Note to Jared: When your Subway weight loss diet menu adds footlong breakfast food, it's time to reconsider just how healthy it is.
- If the Chargers can't manage to hold the Patriots to under 37 yards in the first half, they are going to be in a big hole.